Wednesday, April 20, 2011

#twittercrush

i have a confession...i officially have more twitter crushes than real life crushes.  these are people i follow who are witty, engaging and make me become more and more addicted to twitter daily.   check out a few of my current favorites below!  (i am not including my besties in this who would obviously be my #1 choices)

logan morrison @lomomarlins -- logan plays for the florida marlins, but has done the unthinkable and become a phillies fan favorite...so clearly i needed to check him out.  i can see why...he is SO funny and interacts all day long with his followers...maybe one day he will reply to me too. 




richard blais @richardblais  -- top chef all stars champion, father of daughter riley, and my favorite celebrity chef ever (well tied with brian voltaggio).  he is great because he tweets about food all the time. and some times other things i love like lacrosse and traveling.  how can you not love richard blais?



do you have any twitter crushes?  i'd love to know if there is anyone else i should be following...clearly i need more distractions in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment