Friday, February 18, 2011

things about alanna

hi loves, happy friday!! i am very excited to share my five things with you...hopefully these will give you a snippet (corny right?) of who i am and what gets me pumped.

1. i cardi-hardy...as in a have a slight obsession with cardigans.  i recently counted all of them and i have over 50 in total.  and i even wear all of them regularly.  i have about 20 jackie cardigans alone from jcrew...not obsessed at all.  so i can usually be seen wearing a cardi, jeans and sperrys...perfect outfit, right?

2. i am a bit of a running fanatic.  when i played sports in high school i used to loathe the runs unless they were sprints against my older sister (maybe one of my 5 things should be that i am very competitive too). but oddly enough in my senior year of college i got the running bug. like i mentioned before, i just got permission to run again and to celebrate i just designed an awesome pair of sneakers, so cool they deserve their own post so stay tuned.
jess and i after the philly distance run
3. i love lucky charms. i could eat these things for breakfast, lunch and dinner, every day of the week.  opening up a fresh box where there are tons of marshmallows on top...best thing ever.  and obviously i eat all of the cereal first and save the marshmallows for last and eat those by type.  i guess part of me is still 5 years old.

4. i am obsessed with painting my nails and  i usually paint them 2-3 times a week.  i think my obsession is more with buying the nail polish than with having the nail polish on itself, buying a new nail polish makes my day (and if i eat a bowl of lucky charms with freshly painted nails, i am in heaven).  i got a manicure last friday and haven't painted my nails since them...it is a record i think, jess is very impressed with me.
my week old nails...impressive right?
5. i really enjoy editing resumes and cover letters.  random, right?  whenever my friends or family ask for my help with writing a resume or cover letter, i get really siked about it.  which is good, because i think the majority of people dread it.  maybe i am in the wrong profession...
so that's my five facts, i could go on and on (who doesn't like to talk about themselves?) but i don't think anyone would want to read that.  so lucky for you i will stop :)

hope everyone has a very, very happy friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment