Friday, March 18, 2011

a little springtime love

dancing on the waters of life by yolanda sanchez
i am so so so excited that it is practically spring.  i started coaching lacrosse this week and all the cold weather made me anxious for when we will be outside in 70 degree weather...my old coach used to always say "today is a beautiful day to play lacrosse" and when it gets to be spring, she is right on the money. 

i especially love this one
you'll miss me too much if you start to think by yolanda sanchez

i saw these awesome paintings by yolanda sanchez on you are my fave and immediately wanted to buy one.  if only i had enough disposable income, i would buy one of each of these.  they would look so pretty in a bright and airy room. 

blame it on my youth by yolanda sanchez

No comments:

Post a Comment