Wednesday, March 23, 2011

and i was like baby, baby, baby, oh

it seems like it is baby shower season over here as both my manager and cousin are expecting a baby any day now.  the excitement builds on my team with every day the due date gets closer and i have found myself looking up cute baby gift ideas.  here are some of my favorites, in case you too are experiencing a little baby fever yourself. (thank god i am not looking at these items for me!)

picture via anna bean
 how adorable is this shark robe?  i originally saw it on cup of jo and wish they made adult sizes too...

picture via etsy
 we got these for my cousins last year and they are so adorable in their bedrooms

picture via beso
one of my favorite books and the matching pjs are precious!
 
          
picture via etsy











i couldn't resist this, just because i love whales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment