Friday, June 17, 2011

mad freakin' beats

my sister shared this print by marc john with me a while ago.  every time i look at it it makes me laugh...and think that if i had a sense of rhythm, i too would play mad freaking beats. 

do you have any exciting plans this weekend?  jessy and i are getting some things together today for a small celebration for one of our best friend's birthday (happy birthday ainsmo, i hope it is filled with lots of goldfish!) and then tomorrow i am going to visit my sister in nyc.  there is a food truck rally on sunday, so i am trying to save up my appetite for that. it is pretty much going to be the highlight of my month.  mostly, i am excited to just be outside and spend some time with my sister! 



happy friday dudes/dudettes.  i hope your weekend is filled with some mad beats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment